Is this your first time here?
Hi! For full access to courses you'll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on this web site. Each of the individual courses may also have a one-time "enrolment key", which you won't need until later. Here are the steps:
Existing BCU Staff or Students
Simply log in with your existing network ID and Password.
- Staff: e.g. id123456
- Students: e.g. S12345678
Xoodle does not use Single Sign-On (SSO), therefore will not function with a staff or student email address as a username.
Non BCU Staff / Students
If you are not an existing BCU student or member of staff you will need to register an account to use this system:
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Now, select the course you want to participate in.
- If you are prompted for an "enrolment key" - use the one that your teacher has given you. This will "enrol" you in the course.
- You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.